HID® FARGO® DTC1500 ID Card Printer
HID® FARGO® DTC1500 card printer and encoder offers the convenience and lower cost of high-capacity consumables along with a comprehensive feature set – enabling organizations to routinely issue highly secure cards and IDs at a fraction of the cost without sacrificing quality. Designed for government ID projects, universities and colleges, K-12 schools, healthcare facilities, and small-to-medium businesses, the DTC1500 boasts of distinctive security features ideal for these organizations.
- Innovative, built-in security features – Easy-to-implement security features such as resin scramble data protection and custom overlay watermark come standard on every unit.
- Low-cost, high-capacity consumables – High-capacity, full and half-panel color ribbons significantly lower cost-per-card and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Highly versatile – Powerful printing in a modular, scalable design that simplifies in-field equipment upgrades and migration to higher levels of security.
- Earth friendly – GreenCircle® Certified for efficient energy consumption and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons.
Security, lower cost, innovation, and versatility – it all comes standard with the DTC1500.
Built in Security and New Watermark Feature
The DTC1500 comes standard with easy to implement security features like the resin data scramble and the ability to apply a custom watermark overlay. This allows for the application of a customised transparent security image such as a logo, symbol, or text to be integrated as a permanent watermark within the printed card’s overlay panel making duplication virtually impossible. The DTC1500 custom watermark provides organisations with a cost-efficient way to significantly increase card security and prevent possible counterfeiters without additional investment in holographic overlaminates or foils.
The modular design of the DTC1500, allows you to add field upgradable units at any time after the initial purchase. Modules such as dual side flippers, RFID Encoders and the lamination unit provide extra protection or holographic film to the top of your card.
- Print Method: Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included Software: Embedded Swift ID® badging application and FARGO Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist™ spot-color matching
- Security: Custom watermark overlay, resin scramble data protection, password-protected printer operation and AES-256 data encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 100 card input, up to 100 card output
- Single wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding are only optional on BIS-Certified Units (standard on non-BIS-Certified units) Note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS® , MIFARE®, and contact smart card encoding
- Ethernet-enabled printer supports wireless accessory
- Dual-sided printing
- Single-sided or dual-sided lamination module
- Smart card encoding modules (contact/contactless)
- Magnetic stripe encoding module
- Printer cleaning kit
PRINTER PACKAGE contents :
- FARGO DTC1500 Dual Sided ID Card Printer (Warranty 3 years)
- 1 Colour Ribbon YMCKO (500-print)
- 100 Blank PVC Card (30mil)
- 1 Asure ID Card Design Software (Solo)